Holt Integrated Circuits, an AS9100D:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 registered company, has provided analog and mixed signal IC data bus solutions to the avionics industry for over 40 years, in applications such as flight control, navigation, engine management, communications, safety and in-flight entertainment systems. Product lines include ARINC 429, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 717, ARINC 825 (CAN), RS-485/422, Ethernet, discrete-to-digital sensors and analog switches. Holt ICs are known for providing the highest levels of integration, resulting in the most reliable and cost effective solutions, enabling customers to reduce size, weight and power (SWaP) in their designs. Examples include compact Serial Peripheral host Interfaces (SPI), single supply operation, digital protocol and analog transceiver functions on the same IC, on-chip lightning protection and galvanic isolation.
Select products are outlined below:
ARINC 429 Data Bus:
● HI-3220: High channel density data management IC supporting 16 receive and 8 transmit buses with 32K x 8-bit RAM and 40MHz SPI interface.
● HI-8597: 3.3V single supply line driver with on-chip Level 3 lightning protection.
● HI-8460: World’s first 800V galvanically isolated ARINC 429 line receiver with on-chip Level 3 lightning protection.
● HI-3593: Dual Receiver, Single Transmitter with integrated line receivers/line driver.
● HI-3717: ARINC 717 protocol IC including HBP and BPRZ channels with integrated line drivers and line receivers.
Discrete-to-Digital (GND/Open and Supply/Open) Sensors:
● HI-8429: Octal discrete sensing device with individually configurable channels, SPI interface, sensor output interrupt pin and on-chip lightning protection.
● HI-8435/36/37: Lightning protected 32-channel discrete sensing device with SPI interface.
● HI-4850 family: Full or half duplex with controlled slew rate operation up to 20MHz.
Extended Temperature Ethernet:
● HI-5200 family: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet PHYs with operating temperature capability of −55oC to +125oC.