We’re changing our editorial calendar up slightly for 2022, transitioning the start of our year from December/January to a January/February 2022 issue to start the year. The theme for our next upcoming issue is military avionics technology. Here’s a brief preview of some of the topics we’re covering in January/February 2022.
Have suggestions for topics we should cover in the next issue? Reach out to our editor-in-chief, Woodrow Bellamy, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avionics Innovation, Upgrades for European Defense Aircraft Programs
- FACE 3.0: Expanding Avionics Software Portability
- Advancing Drone Flight Control Systems
- Diagnosing and Testing Intermittent Faults in Military Aircraft Systems
- Next Generation Helicopter Cockpits